We believe that:
- The Bible is God's true and trustworthy Word to mankind.
- The triune God (Father, Son, and Holy Spirit) miraculously created the Heavens and Earth by His Word and for His glory.
- God created mankind in His own image to know, love, and glorify Him.
- All of us (beginning with Adam and Eve) are guilty of disobeying God's holy law, and thus deserve God's judgment of death.
- God the Son incarnate, Jesus Christ the Lord, bore our guilt and God's judgment when He was crucified on the Cross, making full atonement for our sin.
- Jesus Christ, bodily resurrected on the third day, is the only Savior - saving all who come to Him in true repentance and faith.
- All who believe in the Lord Jesus as Savior are born again to a secure new life of discipleship within the Church of Christ.
- Jesus Christ is coming again - Maranatha!
(A detailed doctrinal statement is available upon request)
We desire to bring Glory to God by:
- Promoting the true worship of Him.
- Preserving, protecting, and promoting the truth of God as revealed in the Holy Scriptures.
- Preaching the Gospel of Jesus Christ both here in State College and abroad.
- Sharing together in the ordinances of baptism and the Lord's Supper.
- Encouraging and equipping one another unto holy living in joyful anticipation of Christ's return.